Sunday 22 January 2012

What have you learnt from your audience feedback?

When reading through the audience feedback that i gained i found out many useful ideas and constructive criticism. To gain this information i posted my video to my Facebook page; A social networking sight which allowed my friends to tell me what they thought. I had a few comments which told me that the lip syncing could be improved and is slightly out of time in comparison to the backing track. After reading through the comments and re-watching the final video for myself i did notice that it could have been altered, when i re-added the track to the timeline on Final cut pro, i hadn't changed it back far enough to match up with my original sound recording. 
I also had feedback about the camera work, When filming our film in Solihull we did use the zoom capabilities on the camera, when we got the footage onto the computer we noticed that it was jolting quite abit however with the time we had left it wasn't possible for us to re-shoot the footage, we tried to eliminate it as much as we could be cropping the shot in the software; I was disappointed in the way this has turned out on the final video however i believe that the good shots and framing we did have improved the video quality despite the cons. 
When looking through the feedback i got i believe that it would of been more efficient if we had gained more from a wider audience, maybe sat down with a focus group with some set questions to gain more of an insight into what they thought about it too  more detail.



No comments:

Post a Comment